Friday 16 January 2015

........TEA 4/2

Tea4/2 , Manchester.......................

Yet another client who fucked me over and didn't pay......

" Oh we've decided to go with someone else . thanks but no thanks ".............You would think that I would have learnt by now . Did they tell me I was in competition ?

No.....

This was for a tea shop over at Media City in Salford , wanted for the end of last
November . Did it get built ? Did it end up like this ? I have no idea , but I might as well put the sketches out there.......



..........someone might like them and fancy a tea room.................


































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment