Monday 18 October 2010

...ITS ALL IN THE MARKERS...

...and before anyone says anything,yes I know that the markers shown on the web site header are the old stubby Magic Markers; I still have a box of them lying around, and whilst they must be at least 10-12 years old most of them are still working - unlike most of the Letraset / Tria markers I have, which seem to have a working life of about 3 days... maybe the cap is badly designed or something, but they dry up very quickly. Magic Markers for me, every time please.

Rant over.

So welcome to the blog site, a rolling review of my thoughts and ideas on stuff I have seen, stuff I am going to see, and maybe some stuff that doesn't even exist yet apart from in my head. At this moment I am still actively involved with RCA Interiors, but will be concentrating more and more on developing my ideas on a purely visual basis - visuals of the past, the present and the future... a work in progress... enjoy.

Oh, and the first thing I must do is to credit Jonathan at Artistic Type for designing and setting up the web-site. Without whom...

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, my local art shop has stopped stocking Magic Markers in favour of tria, but I have some old glass bottle ones must be 15-20 years old, still going. Well worth the extra cost to track down real Magic Markers

    ReplyDelete